Cool Music! Mein eigener Radiosender bei laut.fm

Samstag, 12. März 2016

Gerade entdeckt auf YouTube: Jon And Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home (1981)

Jon And Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home (1981)
Jon & Vangelis is the collaborative effort between the singer Jon Anderson (better known as lead vocalist of the British progressive rock band Yes), and the Greek synthesizer musician Vangelis. Together they released a number of successful albums in the 1980s. The two artists probably met in the progressive rock scene of London in the 1970s. Vangelis reputedly was to join Anderson in Yes, replacing Rick Wakeman as keyboardist, but this never came to fruition. Nevertheless, Jon contributed vocals to Vangelis' Heaven and Hell (1975), harp to Opera Sauvage (1979), and vocals to See You Later (1980). The two embarked on a series of albums between 1979 and 1991, producing the major hits "I Hear You Now" (a UK No. 8) and "I'll Find My Way Home". Anderson wrote the lyrics, and Vangelis composed the music. This was during one of Vangelis' most productive periods, and a high level of experimentation is evident on some of their tracks.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/T9Y3m7fisOU

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen