Cool Music! Mein eigener Radiosender bei laut.fm

Samstag, 2. April 2016

ParaSomNia [Juno Noel Paranoimia Insomnia rmx] von Juno Noel



I'm just back from a fifth hospitalisation in about 10 months. Not so good. Quite bad actually, since I got two very serious infections in the abdomen that had to be drained surgically (no fun!). And now the still need to operate and take the "bad part" out. Meh... Anyway : I was so high on fever, medication, anti-biotics (and still spinning around as we speek), that I got sound bits and bytes (like scratching a hard drive) in my head. Meanwhile I was again unable to sleep (yeah, again for over a week I wasn't able to sleep, and even when I fell asleep, it was for about 30mins/day max). The insomnia was driving me insane, together with the meds, and that's how this little piece of slices, splices and filters came to life with the help of some drum machines. Credits : - Paranoimia / Art Of Noise (feat. Max Headroom) - Voice sample from Insomnia / Faithless - Several voice samples of Max Headroom interviews - gerade entdeckt auf Soundcloud

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen